1) Caffeine is a needed drug. Long hours spent in front of the computer promoting, organizing, blogging, writing, website management, and the list goes on and on regarding the responsibilities a writer has, and the hours never end
2) When our book comes out, we have edits we want to make. A piece of writing is never done.
3) We are never sure if the book we just finished is good or not, and even then, the opinion of whether your “child” is good or not is relative. We are our own worst critics, and cut deep into our “writer Ego”
4) People think you are strange. Or at least people think some of us are.
5) When you tell some one you just met is informed you are a writer, and they ask “Have you written anything I’ve heard of?”, it ends in awkward silence.
6) Poets will always continue…
View original post 93 more words